注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

The Bay Of My Heart

记录生活点滴,反映人生百态! 真实,真诚,专业!

 
 
 

日志

 
 
关于我

人生漫漫数十年,年少时刻莫等闲, 年老时来空抱怨,年纪轻轻是本钱, 事在人为奋当先,尔等此生已无憾。

网易考拉推荐

工程建设现场英语五百句  

2007-11-21 12:59:50|  分类: 就业发展 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

 

施工现场英语五百句

 

  1、 问候和介绍(36句)
  GREETINGS AND INTRODUCTIONS
  2、 交谈语言(24句)
  TALKING ABOUT LANGUAGES
  3、 日期和时间(20句)
  DATES AND TIMES
  4、 天气和环境(20句)
  WEATHER AND ENVIRONMENT
  5、 在会议上(34句)
  AT THE MEETING
  6、 工程项目(20句)
  ENGINEERING PROJECT
  7、 计划与进度(20句)
  PLANNING AND SCHEDULING
  8、 技术资料与图纸(34句)
  TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS AND DRAWINGS
  9、 公用工程(20句)
  UTILITY
  10、 施工现场(44句)
  AT THE JOB SITE
  11、 设备检验(30句)
  INSPECTION OF THE EQUIPMENT
  12、 土建工程(18句)
  CIVIL ENGINEERING
  13、 施工机械(18句)
  CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY
  14、 常用工具(22句)
  COMMON TOOLS
  15、 工程材料(18句)
  ENGINEERING MATERIALS
  16、 设备安装(24句)
  ERECTION OF THE EQUIPMENT
  17、 工艺管道(22句)
  PROCESS PIPING
  18、 质量管理(20句)
  QUALITY CONTROL
  19、 试车和开工(30句)
  TEST RUN AND START-UP
  20、 在宴会上(26句)
    一、问候和介绍(36句)
  GREETINGS AND INTRODUCTIONS
  1 How do you do?
  你好吗?(初次见面)
  2 How are you?
  你好吗?(日常见面)
  3 Fine,thanks.
  很好,谢谢。
  4 I am very well, Thank you.
  我很好,谢谢你。
  5 Good morning Mr.Jack.
  早安,贾克先生。
  6 Good afternoon Miss Mary.
  午安,玛利小姐。
  7 Good evening Dr.John.
  晚安:约翰博士。
  8 Very pleased to meet you, you are welcome.
  见到你很高兴,欢迎你。
  9 I am very glad to see you.
  我很高兴见到你。
  10 Welcome to China.
  欢迎你到中国来。
  11 Welcome to our job site.
  欢迎你到我们工地来。
  12 For our friendship and cooperation , I wish we shall have a friendly cooperation in coming days.
  祝愿友谊与合作,希望今后友好共事。
  13 Let us work together for our common job.
  让我们为共同的事业一起工作吧!
  14 Happy New year!
  新年快乐!
  15 Happy Spring Festival!
  春节快乐!
  16 Merry Christmas!
  圣诞节愉快!
  17 Congratulations to your National Day!
  祝贺你们的国庆节!
  18 Happy birthday to you!
  祝你生日快乐!
  19 Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Li Han.
  请允许我介绍自己,我的名字叫李汉。
  20 Please allow me to introduce a fellow of mine, Mr.___.
  请允许我给你介绍一位我的同事,某先生。
  21 I am a manager. (project manager, resident construction manager, construction superintendent, controller staff member, engineer, technician, economist, supervisor, foreman, worker)
  我是经理。(项目经理、驻工地总代表、工地主任、管理员、职员、工程师、技术员、经济员、检查员、工长、工人)。
  22 I work in the Chemical Engineering Construction Company.(Construction Department, Inspection Section).
  我在化工建设公司(施工部、检查科)工作。
  23 My technical specialty is civil engineering.(chemical engineering, process, mechanical equipment ,electrical, instrumentation, piping, welding, furnace building, corrosion prevention, thermal-insulation, heating-ven-tilation, quality control).
  我的技术专业是土建工程。(化工工程、工艺、机械设备、电气、仪表、管道、焊接、筑炉、防腐、保温、采暖通风、质量管理)。
  24 What is your speciality?
  你的专业是什么?
  25 I am a mechanician.(electrician, Pipelayer,welder, carpenter, turner, blacksmith, builder, erector, riveter,rigger, concrete worker, engine-driver,repair worker).
  我是一个机械钳工。(电工、管工、焊工、木工、车工、铁工、建筑工人、安装工人、铆工、起重工、混凝土工、司机、修理工)。
  26 What is your nationality? Are you American?(English, Japanese, German, French, Italian, Romanian).
  你是什么国籍的?你是美国人吗?(英国人、日本人、德国人、法国人、意大利人、罗马尼亚人)。
  27 What is your name?
  你的名字叫什么?
  28 Can I have your name, please?
  请问你的名字?
  29 Which department do you belong to ?
  你在那家公司工作?
  30 Which department do you belong to ?
  你属于那个部门?
  31 Kindly give us your advice, please.
  请多指教。
  32 Thanks for your direction.
  感谢你的指导。
  33 Good-bye .
  再见。
  34 See you again.
  再见。
  35 See you later.
  回头见。
  36 See you tomorrow.
  明天见。
  二、交谈语言(24句)
  TALKING ABOUT LANGUAGES
  37 Do you speak English?
  你能讲英语吗?
  38 Let us talk English?
  让我们用英语交谈吧!
  39 can speak English only a little, do you understand me ?
  我只能说一点英语,你能听懂吗?
  40 Excuse me ,Sometimes I make mistakes when I speak English.
  请原谅,我讲英语有时会说错。
  41 Speak slowly, please. I intend to learn to speak English.
  请讲慢一点,我想学着讲一点英语。
  42 I am very sorry . I can not speak English very well ,but I can read document in English.
  我很抱歉,我的英语说得不好,但我能看懂英文资料。
  43 Please write down the English words of this for us.
  请用英文字写出来给我们看。
  44 Write this word in English, please.
  请将这字写出英文来。
  45 I can not understand you, say it again, please.
  我不懂你讲的,请再说一遍。
  46 Do you know how we should express the idea in English?
  你可知道我们应该如何用英文表达这个意思?
  47 What does this word mean?
  这字是什么意思?
  48 We should like to have an interpreter, let us call him.
  我们应该找一个翻译来。
  49 Is my pronunciation correct?
  我的发音对吗?
  50 I have trouble with pronunciation.
  我在发音上有困难。
  51 How many languages do you speak?
  你能讲几种语言?
  52 I can read(speak)English only with the help of a dictionary.(tape recorder).
  我仅能借助字典(磁带录音机)阅读(讲说)英语。
  53 Do you speak Chinese?(Can you write Chinese character?
  你能讲汉语吗?你会写汉字吗?
  54 Please tell me how to spell the English word.
  请告诉我怎样拼读这个英文字。
  55 I do not understand, can you repeat it?
  我不懂,你能重复一次吗?
  56 I can not catch up with you .
  我赶不上你。
  57 I can follow you.
  我能听懂你的话。
  58 Let the interpreter continue.
  让翻译接着讲。
  59 please put the sentence into Chinese(English).
  请把这句子译成汉语(英语)。
  60 Have you a mind to learn Chinese?
  你想学汉语吗?
  三、日期和时间(20句)
  DATES AND TIMES
  61 What month is this?
  现在是几月份?
  62 This is January.(February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December).
  现在是元月份。(二月、三月、四月、五月、六月、七月、八月、九月、十月、十一月、十二月)。
  63 What day is today?
  今天是星期几?
  64 Today is Sunday.(Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday).
  今天是星期日。(一、二、三、四、五、六)
  65 What is the date today?
  今天是几号?
  66 Today is April sixth, nineteen eighty-two.
  今天是一九八二年四月六日。
  67 What time is it?
  现在几点钟?
  68 It is six o’clock.
  现在是六点钟。
  69 It is seven past nine.
  现在是九点过七分。
  70 It is a few minutes after three.
  现在是三点过几分。
  71 It is a quarter to ten.
  现在是十点差一刻。
  72 Will you be here at eight o’clock tomorrow?
  请你明天八点钟到这里来,行吗?
  73 We shall come at half past seven, when will you come?
  我们七点半钟来,你什么时间来?
  74 We shall be on time, I hope.
  我希望我们将按时到达。
  75 We get to work at seven thirty every morning and finish working at eleven thirty before noon.(a.m.)
  我们每天早上七点三十分开始工作,到十一点三十分结束工作。(午前)
  76 We work from two until six o’clock afternoon(p.m.)every day.
  我们每天下午从两点到六点工作。(下午)
  77 We have breakfast at seven.
  我们七点钟早餐。
  78 We have dinner at eleven forty-five.
  我们十一点四十五分进午餐。
  79 We have supper at six afternoon.
  我们下午六点进晚餐。
  80 We have a day of rest on Sunday every week .
  我们每周星期日休息。
  四、天气和环境(20句)
  WEATHER AND ENAVIRONMENT
  81 It is very fine today, the weather is suitable for our work.
  今天天气很好,适合我们工作。
  82 It is not at all a nice day. It will get colder.
  天气一点也不好,要变冷起来。
  83 We can not continue the outdoor work, because it is raining (sleeting)now.
  因为现在下雨(雨雪),我们不能继续在室外工作。
  84 It is going to snow(hail)tomorrow, some measures must be taken to prevent freezing.
  明天将下雪(冰雹),为预防冰冻必须采取一些措施。
  85 The lifting work on site will be compelled to stop, owing to the strong wind.(a dense fog ).
  由于强风(浓雾),现场起重吊装工作将被迫停止。
  86 We have a nap(interval)after lunch in hot season.
  热天午餐后,我们有一个午睡(中休)时间。
  87 The weather is warm(cold)and sunny (cloudy)here.
  这里气候温和(寒冷),阳光充沛(阴天多云)。
  88 What is the weather forecast for today?
  今天天气预报怎样?
  89 The weatherman says,:the highest temperature during the day will be twenty one degrees centigrade(21℃).
  天气预报员说:今天白天最高气温为摄氏温度二十一度。
  90 The temperature will drop to five above (below)zero tonight.
  今晚温度将降到零上(下)五度。
  91 It is spring (summer , autumn , winter)time now.
  现场是春天。(夏、 秋、 冬)
  92 This road leads to the factory.(Post Office, Telegraph Office, Telephone Booth, Travel Agency, Custom House, Bank , Hotel, Restaurant, Department Store, Book Store, Hospital, Theatre , Park).
  这条路通到工厂。(邮局、电报局、电话间、旅行社、海关、银行、酒店、餐厅、百货商店、书店、医院、戏院、公园)。
  93 There is an equipment in front of the building.(behind the water tower, under the pipe rack, on the floor, inside the steel structure, in the workshop).
  在建筑物前面(在水塔后面、在管廊下面、在地面上、在钢结构里面、在车间内)有一台设备。
  94 Our construction site is north(south, east, west)of Nanjing, near the Changjiang River.(Yantze River、 yellow River).
  我们的工地在南京以北(南、东、西),靠近长江。(扬子江、黄河)
  95 It is about twenty-five kilometers(miles)from here to Lanzhou.
  这里离兰州约二十五公里。(哩)
  96 It is only a short way, turn left(right) at the next cross street ,and then go straight on.
  离这里只有一小段路,到下一个十字路口向左(右)拐,然后一直向前走就到。
  97 It is very convenient from here to Shanghai.(Beijing, Tianjing, Guangzhou , Suzhou).
  这里到上海(北京、 天津、 广州、 苏州)很方便。
  98 You can get there by train.(airplane, ship, bus)
  你可以乘火车(飞机、 轮船、 公共汽车)去。
  99 If it should rain tomorrow, the work would be postponed for some days.
  如果明天下雨,工作就要延期几天。
  100 The climate quite agrees with us .
  这气候对我们很适宜。
  五、在会议上(34句)
  AT THE MEETING
  101 Our meeting will be next Tuesday at eight o’clock.
  我们的会议将在下星期二八点钟举行。
  102 We want to change our meeting from Monday to Wednesday.
  我们想把会议由星期一改为星期三。
  103 Sit down, please. Have a smoke and a cup of tea.
  请坐,请抽烟、喝茶。
  104 Which problems shall we discuss today?
  我们今天讨论哪些问题?
  105 Today we shall discuss the question of hydraulic (pneumatic)test.
  今天我们将讨论水压、(气压)试验问题。
  106 Please give us your opinion.(point of view, ideas)
  请把你的意见(观点、想法)告诉我们。
  107 We must know your opinion.
  我们必须知道你的意见。
  108 We are willing to accept your suggestion.(plan)
  我们乐于采纳你的建议(计划)。
  109 Your suggestion suits us. We agree.
  你的建议适合我们,我们同意。
  110 Please forgive me. We have different (opposite) views on this. Our opinion is …
  请原谅,我们对此有不同的(相反的)看法。我们的意见是….
  111 I am very sorry, but I disagree with you.
  我很报歉,我不同意你说的。
  112 We should be able to settle this question.
  我们应该能够解决这个问题。
  113 We would like to hear your opinions.
  我们想听一下你的意见。
  114 We must act according to the contract.
  我们应该按照合同办事。
  115 Thanks for the advice, but this is something we have to figure out (workout) ourselves.
  感谢你的劝告,但此事我们要自己考虑一下。(解决)
  116 I do not see any point in discussing the question any further.
  我认为进一步讨论此事没有必要。
  117 Let us discuss these problems one by one.(step by step)
  让我们一个一个地(一步一步地)讨论这些问题。
  118 Do you agree with me?
  你同意我吗?
  I agree.
  我同意。
  I disagree.
  我不同意。
  I agree with you ,but with some reservations.
  我同意,但有某些保留。
  119 I think so.
  我想是这样。
  I do not think so.
  我不这样想。
  120 Shall we have a break?
  我们休息一下好吗?
  121 It is a question which we shall not discuss here.
  这个问题我们将不在此讨论。
  122 We have not get fully determined.
  我们尚未完全决定。
  123 This is something beyond our comprehension.
  这是我们不可理解的事。
  124 I regret to say that I can not agree with you.
  我很报歉(遗憾),不能同意你。
  125 We hold the opinion of our own.
  我们坚持我们的意见。
  126 Let us decide on this point.
  让我们决定这一点。
  127 We decide to do so.
  我们决定这样办。
  128 This problem must be reported to the higher level, they have the final say to make decisions.
  这个问题应该呈报上级,由他们作最后决定。
  129 Your side will be held responsible for all the consequences arising there from.
  由此产生的一切后果由你方负责。
  130 Let us draft a resolution about it.
  让我们为此起草一项决议。
  131 Please sign your name to the minutes of the meeting.
  请在会议记录上签字。
  132 We shall meet again tomorrow morning.
  我们明天早上接着开会。
  133 Let us put this matter aside for sometimes, Good-bye.
  这事过些时候再说,再见!
  134 Your cooperation means much to us.
  你们的合作对我们是很重要的。
  六、工程项目(20句)
  ENGINEERING PROJECT
  135 A project execution is usually divided into some elementary phases, such as :engineering, procurement and transportation, and field construction.
  一个工程项目的实施通常可分为几个基本阶段:工程设计、采购和运输、以及现场施工。
  136 We are building an ethylene plant with an annual capacity of 300,000 metric tons.
  我们正在建设一座年产三十万吨的乙烯工厂。
  137 The contract number of this project is CJC78-8.
  这个项目的合同号是CJC78-8。
  138 The Seller(vendor) is Toyo Engineering Corporation(TEC)of Japan.
  卖方(卖主)是日本的东洋工程公司。(简称TEC)
  139 The Buyer (customer, client)is China National Technical Import Corporation.(CNTIC)
  买方(主顾、顾客)是中国技术进口总公司。(简称CNTIC)
  140 China National Chemical Construction Corporation (CNCCC) contracts for domestic and overseas chemical projects.
  中国化工建设总公司(简称CNCCC)承包国内和海外的化工工程。
  141 We can contract to build turn-key plant, undertake single items of projects as a subcontractor or provide labor services.
  我们可以承建成套工厂或分包单项工程或提供劳务。
  142 The “UHDE” Corporation of Federal Germany takes part in this project as a patent licenser.(owner of the know-how)
  联邦德国的“伍德”公司作为一个技术专利执证者(专门技术所有者)参加此项工程。
  143 Are you the Seller’s Representative on the job site?
  你是卖方的现场代表吗?
  144 I am the Buyer’s General Representative.(GR)
  我是买方的总代表。(简称GR)
  145 It is an inquiry (commercial and technical proposal, approval, agreement ,protocol, annex, technical appendix) about this project.
  这是这个项目的询价书。(商务和技术报价书、批准书、协议、会议记录、附加条件、技术附件)
  146 There are many information in the technical proposal, which including: process flow, process description, capacity of the plant, performance of the product.
  技术报价书中有很多资料,包括:工艺流程、工艺说明、生产能力、产品特性等。
  147 There are two units (installations) in the contract plant. (within the battery limits)
  在合同工厂内(界区范围内)有两个车间。(装置)
  148 The project team normally consists of project engineer, design engineer ,schedule engineer, and various specialists.
  项目工作组通常包括有项目工程师、设计工程师、计划工程师、以及各类专家。
  149 We can evaluate the results of field construction by four criteria, which are quality ,time, cost and safety.
  我们可以通过四个指标来评价现场施工的成绩,即质量、时间进度、费用和安全。
  150 I am responsible for the technical (scheduling, inspection, quality control) work of this project.( area)
  我负责这个项目(区域)的技术(技术、检查、质量控制)工作。
  151 Would you tell us the technical characteristic about this project?
  你能告诉我们有关这个工程项目的技术特性吗?
  152 Please give a description about this project.
  请对这个工程项目作一个叙述说明。
  153 The project is certain to be a success.
  这个项目一定会得到成功。
  154 Do you have any reference materials about this project?
  你有关于这个工程项目有参考资料吗?
  七、计划与进度(20句)
  PLANNING AND SCHEDULING
  155 We should work according to the overall schedule chart(the construction time schedule )of the project.
  我们应该按照工程项目的总进度表(建设进度表)工作。
  156 The effective date of this contract will begin from July sixth , nineteen eight-three.
  这个合同的有效期将从一九八三年七月六日开始。
  157 The Seller will provide preliminary (final )technical documents for Buyer in May.
  卖方将于五月份向买方提供初步(最终)技术文件。
  158 The basic (detailed) process design will be issued before August.
  基本的(详细的)工艺设计资料将于八月前发出。
  159 Our major planning items contain estimating of cost and construction schedule.
  我们主要的计划工作项目包括费用预算和施工进度。
  160 We shall have a design collecting (preliminary design, final design) meeting next month.
  下个月我们将召开设计数据收集(初步设计、最终设计)会议。
  161 On our most projects Critical Path Method(CPM) is used for scheduling.
  在我们的大多数工程项目中都采用“统筹法”(即关键路线方法,简称CPM)安排计划。
  162 Field erection work (civil work) will begin in October this year and complete on June first next year.
  现场安装工作(土建工作)将自今年十月开始至明年六月一日完工。
  163 This contract plant will start-up (put in commissioning )on November thirty this year.
  这座合同工厂将于今年十一月三十日开车(投产)。
  164 The date of acceptance of this plant will be April sixth, nineteen eighty-four.
  这座工厂的交工验收期将在一九八四年四月六日。
  165 The plant is scheduled to be completed around 1985.
  工厂计划于一九八五年前后建成。
  166 The Seller’s operating group (A crew of specialists) will remain on the job until guarantees are met.
  卖方操作组(专业工作组)将在现场,一直工作到生产符合保证条件。
  167 We must take the plant through the test run and finally into commercial operation.
  我们必须使工厂通过试运转并最终投入工业生产。
  168 Every month we shall establish construction schedule.
  每个月我们都要制订建设进度计划。
  169 We shall also make the project schedule report every day .
  我们也将每天提出项目进度报告。
  170 We are going to begin this work tomorrow.(next week ,next month).
  我们准备明天(下周、下月)开始这项工作。
  171 We must take this work plan into consideration.
  我们必须考虑这个工作计划。
  172 We have to change our plan for lack of materials (construction machinery, erection tools)
  因缺少材料(施工机械、安装工具),我们只能改变计划。
  173 What is your suggestion about this schedule?
  你对这个计划进度有何建议?
  174 Give me your opinion on this plan.
  请把你对这个计划的意见告诉我。
  八、技术资料和图纸(34句)
  TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS AND DRAWINGS
  175 We completed this task according to the drawing number SD-76.
  我们按照图号SD-76的图纸完成了这项工作。
  176 According to the technical standard (norm, rules of operation), the erection (alignment, testing )work is now getting on .
  安装(校准、试验)工作正在根据技术标准(规范、操作规程)进行。
  177 This is a plot plan (general layout ,general arrangement, detail ,section, erection ,flow sheet, PID, assembly, civil, electrical, control and instrumentation, projection, piping, isometric ) drawing.
  这是一张平面布置(总平面、总布置、细部、剖面、安装、流程、带仪表控制点的管道、装配、土建、电气、自控和仪表、投影、配管、空视)图。
  178 That is a general (front, rear, side, left, right, top, vertical, bottom, elevation, auxiliary, cut-away, birds eye) view.
  那是全视(前视、后视、侧视、左视、右视、顶视、俯视、底视、立视、辅助、内部剖视、鸟瞰)图。
  179 How many drawings are there in the set?
  这套图纸有几张?
  180 Is this a copy for reproduction?
  这是一份底图吗?
  181 What is the edition of this drawing?
  这张图纸是第几版?
  182 Is this drawing in effect?
  这张图纸有效吗?
  183 Is this a revised edition?
  这是修订版吗?
  184 Will it to be revised yet?
  这图还要修订吗?
  185 Are there some modifications (revisions) on the drawing?
  这张图上有些修改(修正)吗?
  186 The information to be placed in each title block of a drawing include: drawing number, drawing size, scale, weight, sheet number and number of sheets, drawing title and signatures of persons preparing, checking and approving the drawing.
  每张图纸的图标栏内容包括:图号、图纸尺寸、比例、重量、张号和张数、图标、以及图纸的制图、校对、批准人的签字。
  187 There are various types of lines on the drawing such as : border lines, visible lines, invisible lines, break lines, phantom lines.
  图上有各种形式的线条,诸如:边框线、实线、虚线、剖面线、中心线、引出线、尺寸线、断裂线、假想线。
  188 We have not received this drawing, (instruction book , operation manual) please help us to get it .
  我们还未收到这张图纸(说明书、操作手册),请帮助我们取得。
  189 Please send us further information about this item.
  请将有关这个项目的进一步的资料送交我们。
  190 I want additional information on this.
  我需要这方面的补充资料。
  191 Please explain the meaning of this abbreviation(mark, symbol) on the drawing.
  请解释图上这个缩写(标记、符号)的意义。
  192 We comply with and carry out the GB standard (ANSI, BS, AFNOR, JIS, DIN) in this project.
  在这个工程中我们遵守并执行中国国家标准GB。(美国标准、英国标准、法国标准、日本标准、联邦德国标准)
  193 Please make a sketch of this part on the paper.
  请将这个零件的草图画在纸上。
  194 Would you lend me your information? (handbook, brochure)
  可否将你的资料(手册、小册)借给我?
  195 Please bring us those drawings.
  请把那些图纸带给我们。
  196 This is a translated information, it maybe not quite sure.
  这是翻译的资料,可能不太确切。
  197 It is a mistake in translation.
  那是一个翻译错误。
  198 The copy is blurred, it is not very clear.
  这个复制件被弄模糊了,不太清晰。
  199 Please give us a copy of this information .(technical specification, instruction, manual, document, diagram, catalog)
  请给我们一份这个资料(技术规程、说明书、手册、文件、图表、目录样本)的复印本。
  200 Please send us a technical liaison letter about it .
  请给我们一份有关此事的技术联络单。
  201 I received this letter (report, detailed list )last week .
  我上周收到此信。(报告、清单)
  202 A working drawing must be clear and complete.
  工作图必须简明完整。
  203 Just look at this drawing.
  看看这张图吧。
  Please have a look at the drawing.
  请看这张图。
  204 Please make a copy of this letter.
  请把这信复制一份。
  I have done six copies.
  我已复制六份。
  205 Data on equipment can be found in the related information.
  有关设备的数据可从有关的资料中找到。
  206 Such information would not avail much.
  这些资料用处不大。
  207 Have you any idea how to use the manufacturer’s handbook.
  你知道怎样使用这本厂家手册吗?
  208 We regard these data as very useful .
  我们认为这些数据是很有用的。
  九、公用工程
  UTILITY
  209、Public utilities are carefully regulated here.
  公用事业在这里受到仔细的管理。
  210、The pressure maintained in the water main is two kilogram per square centimeter.
  自来水总管里的水压保持为2公斤/平方厘米。
  211、The water has been treated (softened),but it is not drinkable water.
  这水经过处理(软化),但不是饮用水。
  212、The common service voltage of electric power in our country is 220/380 volt.
  我国普通供电电压为220/380伏。
  213、There is a switch board (control panel, distribution box) mounted on the wall.
  在墙上装有一个开关板(控制盘、配电箱)。
  214、We have an emergency-standby electric generator with a capacity of 300 kilowatts.
  我们有一台三百千瓦的事故备用发电机。
  215、The substation equipped with a transformer of 500 KVA is at the south of the plant.
  在工程的南边有一座装有五百千伏安变电器的变电站。
  216、The pressure of the compressed air at the work site is about 7kg/cm2.
  工地用压缩空气的气压约为7公斤/平方厘米。
  217、There is a steam heating system (air conditioning system ) in the work-shop.
  这车间里装有一个蒸汽加热系统(空气调节系统)。
  218、The Post Office is in Renmin Street, it is open from 7.a.m till midnight.
  邮局在人民路,从上午7点一直开到半夜。
  219、You can send the letter by airmail (regular mail, registered mail).
  你可以邮寄航空信(平信、挂号信)。
  220、You may telephone me at ten o’clock, my telephone number is 4907(four –nine –0-seven).
  你可以在十点中给我打一个电话,我的电话号码是4907。
  221、Here is the telephone directory.
  这是电话号码本。
  222、The telegraphic (cable, telex) address of the guest house is 6080.
  招待所的电报(海底电报、用户电报)挂号是6080。
  223、You may contact the receptionist if you want to make a long distance call (to make overseas call, to send a overseas telegram).
  如果你要打长途电话(海外电话、国际电报),可以与服务员联系。
  224、The cargo vessel (passenger ship) docked at wharf number 5 yesterday afternoon.
  货船(客轮)昨天下午停泊在5号码头。
  225、There is a freeway (main highway) from here to Nanjing.
  从这里到南京有一条高速公路(主要公路)。
  226、There is a limousine service to the Friendship Hotel every day.
  每天有开往友谊宾馆的交通车服务。
  227、The quickest way to get there is to take a airplane(taxi, subway, train, bus).
  228、You can make your travel arrangement in any branch of the CITS or CAAC.
  你可以在中国国际旅行社或中国民航总局的任何分理处办理旅行安排。
  CITS-China International Travel Service 中国国际旅行社
  CAAC-General Administration of Civil Aviation of China 中国民用航空总局
  十、施工现场
  ON CONSTRUCTION SITE
  229、Welcome to our construction site.
  230、Glad to have you here.
  231、Our job site(施工现场) is over there/here.
  232、It is very simple and crude here. Do not mind, please.
  这里很简陋,别介意。
  233、Come in, please. Be quick. Just a minute, please. Take care.
  234、I am a site engineer (director, workshop head, chief of section, foreman, worker, staff member).
  工地工程师(厂长、车间主任、班组长、领工、工人、职员)
  235、May I introduce our chief engineer to you. (总工程师)
  236、Mr.Wang is responsible for this task.. 负责这项工作任务
  237、I am in charge of this section. 我负责这个工段。
  238、Here is our engineering office (drawing office, control room, laboratory, meeting room, common room, rest room).
  这是我们的工程技术办公室(绘图室、调度室、实验室、会议室、座谈室、休息室)
  239、Sit down, please. Let us have a rest.
  240、Have some tea (cold drink, ice-sucker 冰棒).
  241、I have some thing(question) to ask of you.
  242、Would you please tell us something about this?
  243、Thanks for your kindness. 感谢费心!
  Thanks for your help.
  244、The shift will start at half past seven a.m.
  早班从7点半开始。
  245、We have flexible work hours during the summer.
  我们在夏季的工作时间有弹性。
  246、Pay attention to safety! 注意安全。
  247、Put on your safety helmet, please. 请戴上安全帽!
  248、Danger! Look out! Get out of the way. 危险!当心!快躲开!
  249、Here is our pipe prefabrication workshop (steel structure fabrication shop, machine shop, boiler room, air compressor station, concrete mixing unit).
  这里是我们的管道预制车间(钢结构制作厂、机械加工车间、锅炉房、空气压缩机站、混凝土搅拌装置)。
  250、Let me show you the way. Follow me, please.
  251、Would you like to see this process (machine)?
  你要看看这工艺方法(机器)吗?
  252、Would you like to talk to the welder (inspector)?
  你要和焊工(检查员)谈谈吗?
  253、The factory (work hop, equipment) produces pipe fittings (spare parts, fasteners).
  这工厂(车间、设备)生产管件(配件、紧固件)。
  254、I am sorry, do not touch this, please. 很抱歉、请勿触动!
  255、Do not touch that paint, it is wet. 油漆未干,请勿触碰。
  256、Smoking and lighting fires are strictly forbidden at here.
  这里严禁烟火。
  257、Look at the sign, danger keep out.
  注意标牌,危险勿进。
  258、Out of the bounds for foreigners without special permission.
  外国人未经特许不可入内。
  No admittance! 禁止入内!
  259、There is a temporary facility for site brickwork.(wood work, ironwork, paintwork)
  这是一个现场砖工(木工、铁工、油工)临时设施。
  260、Let me show you around and meet our workers.
  让我带你走一圈,并会见我们的工人。
  261、We would like to know your opinion about our site work.
  我们想听取你对我们现场工作的意见。
  262、We have just finished the job.
  263、We have not finished this work yet.
  264、It will be finished under five days.这将在5天内完成。
  265、That is a question, I think. No problem.
  266、What is wrong with this?
  Something must be wrong with it. Nothing is wrong.
  267、It is difficult to do so. It is easy to do. It is hard to say.
  268、It is normal. It is clear. It is correct. It is all right.
  正常 清楚 正确 良好
  269、We shall do our best. 尽力做好
  270、Some training will fit them for the job.
  经过一些训练,他们就能胜任这项工作。
  271、By the end of this month, we shall have carried out our plan.
  到这个月底,我们将已实现我们的计划。
  272、All has gone well with our site work plan.
  一切均按照我们的现场工作计划进行。
  十一、设备检验
  INSPECTION OF THE EQUIPMENT
  273、Shall we go to the warehouse to check the equipment?
  274、I believe that all the machines to be shipped have been pre-assembled (inspected).
  我相信所有发运的机器都曾经过预装配(检验)。
  275、Where is the packing list (bill of lading, bill of materials)?
  装箱单(提货单、材料清单)在那里?
  276、What is the item number (case number) of this equipment?
  这台设备的位号(箱号)是多少?
  277、How many cases are there in the package of this equipment?
  这台设备分几箱包装?
  278、What does this mark (symbol) mean?
  这个标志(符号)是什么意思?
  279、All the equipment must be fitted with nameplates.
  所有的设备都钉有铭牌。
  280、First of all, we must check the delivery schedule (date of delivery) of the equipment.
  首先,我们必须核查设备的交货计划(交货日期)。
  281、What about the mechanical guarantee of the equipment?
  设备的机械保证情况如何?
  282、We have placed an order for pumps with a factory.
  我们已向一家工厂定购泵机。
  283、We have planned to finish the inspection of the equipment before Sunday.
  我们计划在星期天以前完成设备的检查工作。
  284、This equipment is supplied by the Seller (Buyer).
  这台设备是卖方(买方)供应的。
  285、This is the equipment in completed conditions, that is the equipment fabricated at plant site.
  这是整体设备,那是现场制作的设备。
  286、This equipment is shipped from the Japan (United States of America, England, France, Italy, Federal Republic of Germany, Singapore).
  这台设备是从日本(美国、英国、法国、意大利、联邦德国、新加坡)发运过来的。
  287、The equipment is delivered to here by sea (air railway, road).
  这台设备是通过海运(空运、铁路、公路)发货到此的。
  288、The port of destination is Hsingkang (Shanghai, Whampoa, Kwangchow, Tsingtao).
  到达港是新港(上海、黄埔、广州、青岛)。
  289、The over-sized equipment which is over 3.4 m in width, 3.1m in height, 18m in length and 50 tons in weight.
  超限设备的限度为超过宽3.4米、高3.1米、长18米和重量50吨。
  290、Please pay attention to the following marks on the package.:
  请注意包装箱上的下列标志:
  Use rollers 使用滚杠移 Heave here 从此提起
  Handle with care 小心装卸 Top 上部
  Bottom 底部 Inflammable 易燃
  Fragile 易碎 Do not cast 勿掷
  Keep upright 勿倒置 Keep in a cold (dry) place 存于冷(干)处
  To be protected from cold (heat) 怕冷(热)
  291、How much does this equipment weigh?
  这台设备多重?
  292、The gross (net)weight of this case is fourteen tons (pounds).
  这箱毛(净)重14吨(磅)。
  293、Let us check the quantity of the parts (accessories) according to the packing list (shipping list).
  让我们根据装箱单(发货清单)来核查零件(附件)数量。
  294、Shall we check it again (once more)?
  我们再检查一次(再查一遍)好吗?
  295、It has been damaged (rusted) here, let us take a picture (photograph
  ). 此处已经损坏(锈蚀),我们来照个相。
  296、The packaging has to be improved.
  这个包装必须改进。
  297、We should record what the damage and lack of parts.
  我们应该把损坏和缺件情况作个记录。
  298、We must avoid so far as possible the damage of equipment during storage.
  我们必须尽量避免设备在储存期间损坏。
  299、Please sign your name to the check list.
  请你在检验单上签个字。
  300、Your side must compensate us for our loss.
  你方必须赔偿我们的损失。
  301、We must pack the spare parts into another box..
  我们应该将备件另行装箱。
  302、All of the equipment are made in China.(Japan)
  所有的设备都是中国(日本)制造的。
  十二、土建工程
  CIVIL ENGINEERING
  303、All of the civil work on the field will be executed by us (our company).
  所有现场的土建工作都将由我们(我公司)承担实施。
  304、Civil engineering design is performed on our own at home.
  土建工程是根据卖方提供的技术条件设计的。
  306、This is a working (plot plan, vertical layout, structure plan, floor plan, general plan) drawing.
  这是施工(平面布置、竖向布置、结构、屋间平面、总)图。
  307、The quality of civil engineering conforms with our domestic technical standard (China National Building Code).
  土建工程的质量符合我们国内的技术标准(中国建筑法规)。
  308、Our civil work include construction of roads, buildings, foundations and reinforced concrete structure.
  我们的土建工作包括建造道路、建筑物、基础和钢筋混凝土结构。
  309、It will take two weeks to complete this building (foundation).
  这房子(基础)需要两周时间才能完成。
  310、Sand, brick, and stone are generally used in constructing houses.
  砂、砖和石头通常用于建造房屋。
  311、These are the anchor bolts (rivets, unfinished bolts, high-strength structural bolts) for the structure.
  这是用于结构的锚定螺栓(铆钉、粗制螺栓、高强度结构用螺栓)。
  312、The holes of anchor bolts will be grouted with normal (Portland ,non-shrinkage) cement mortar.
  这些地脚螺孔将灌入普通(波特兰,无收缩)水泥砂浆。
  313、We usually measure the strength of concrete at 28 days after which has been cast.
  我们通常在混凝土灌注后28天测定其强度。
  314、The average compressive strength of samples is 500kg/cm2.
  试样的平均抗压强度为500公斤/平方厘米
  315、Our concrete material is mixed in a rotating-drum batch mixer at the job site.
  我们用的混凝土是在现场的间歇式转筒搅拌机中搅拌的。
  316、Quality of concrete depends on proper placing, finishing, and curing.
  混凝土的质量取决于适当的灌注、抹光和养护。
  317、The workers tend to start the final finishing now.
  工人们现在打算开始最后的抹光作业。
  318、The concrete can be made stronger by pre-stressing in our factory.
  在我们厂里可以使混凝土通过预加应力得到增强。
  319、Most of construction material can be tested in our laboratory.
  我们的实验室可以检验大部分建筑材料。
  320、We shall finish the civil work by the end of the year.
  在年底前我们将完成土建工作。
  十三、施工机械
  CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY
  321、We have all kinds of construction machinery on the job site.
  我们有各种施工机械在现场。
  322、The truck crane (gantry crane, tower crane, mobile slewing crane, bridge crane, crawler crane) can lift a weight of 15 tons.
  这台汽车起重机(龙门吊、塔式吊、悬臂汽车吊、桥式吊、履带式起重机)能吊起15吨的重物。
  323、The hoisting capacity of that gin pole (girder pole, guy derrick) is sixty tons.
  那个起重抱杆(格状抱杆、转盘抱杆)的起重能力为60吨。
  324、The brand of this truck is “JIEFANG” (YUEJIN, HUANGHE ,HINO, NISSAN, TOYOTA, ISUZU, TADANO, KATO, MITSUBISHI, HITACHI, IFA, BENA, SKODA, TATRA, CSEPEL, FIAT FORD, DODGE, GMC, BERALIN, ROMAN, ГИС,ГИП).
  这台载重汽车的牌号是“解放”(跃进、黄河、日野、日产、丰田、五十铃、多田野、加藤、三菱、日立、依发、奔驰、斯柯达、太脱拉、却贝尔、菲亚特、福特、道奇、通用、贝埃标、罗曼、吉斯、吉尔)。
  325、This is a motor hoist (winch) with low (high) wrapping speed.
  这是低(高)速电动卷扬机(绞盘)。
  326、What is the horsepower (H.P) of this engine (tractor, excavator, bulldozer, motor scraper, roller)?
  这台发动机(拖拉机、挖掘机、推土机、自行铲运机、压路机)的马力是多少?
  327、We used to weld pipes with direct current (D.C) are welder (alternating current A.C. welder).
  我们总是用直流(交流)电弧焊机焊接管子。
  328、The concrete mixer (concrete truck mixer, concrete vibrator, concrete batch plant) made by Hua-Dong Works are steady in quality and reliable in performance.
  华东工厂生产的混凝土搅拌机(搅拌车、混凝土振动器、混凝土搅拌站)质量稳定、性能可靠。
  329、Loaders, fork lifts and air compressors are heavy construction machinery.
  装载机、叉车和空气压缩机都是重型施工机械。
  330、We must study the instruction before operation the pipe bender (hand pump, hydraulic testing pump).
  在操作弯管机(手压泵、液压试压泵)之前,我们必须先学习说明书。
  331、The thickness of the steel plate handled by this roller mill (shear machine) is 25 millimeters.
  这台滚压机(剪切机)加工的钢板厚度可达25毫米。
  ]332、This lathe (milling, boring, grinding, drilling, gear cutting, planer) machine is of home manufacture.
  这台车床(铣床、镗床、磨床、钻床、切齿机、刨床)是我们国内制造的。
  333、All machinery must be lubricated periodically according to the lubrication chart.
  所有的机械都必须根据润滑图表定期加油。
  334、To maintain its efficiency, the machinery needs a regular service (check-over, repairing, overhaul).
  这台机械需要进行一次定期保养(全面检查、修理、大修),以维持其工作效率。
  335、This machinery is made in China (Great Britain, USA, Canada, Italy, Holland, Japan, Korea, Federal Germany, Democratic Germany, France, Romania, Bulgaria, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, Hungary, Soviet Union, Swiss, Sweden).
  这台机械是中国(英国、美国、加拿大、意大利、荷兰、日本、朝鲜、联邦德国、民主德国、法国、罗马尼亚、保加利亚、波兰、捷克斯洛伐克、南斯拉夫、匈牙利、苏联、瑞士、瑞典)制造的。
  336、Tell me about the operation of the machine.
  请告诉我如何操作这台机器。
  337、Bearings must be lubricated periodically.
  轴承必须定期润滑。
  338、Need we make any adjustment of this machine?
  我们有必要调整这台机器吗?
  十四、常用工具
  COMMON TOOLS
  339、There are many tools in my tool storage unit (tool chest, tool box).
  我的工具柜(工具盒、工具箱)里面有很多工具。
  340、Get me a hammer (hacksaw, file, scraper, chisel, socket, wrench, hook spanner, adjustable wrench, pipe wrench, ratchet wrench, open end wrench, screw driver, hand vice, pliers, pocket knife).
  给我拿一把手锤(钢锯、锉刀、刮刀、凿子、套筒扳手、钩扳手、活动扳手、管扳手、棘轮扳手、开口扳手、螺丝刀、手钳、扁嘴钳、小刀)。
  341、Straightedge rule (square rule, slide gauge, inside and outside micrometer, steel tape, feeler, dial gauge, depth micrometer, wire gage, radius gage, thread pitch gage) is a kind of common measuring tool.
  直尺(角尺、游标卡尺、内径和外径千分尺、钢卷尺、塞尺、千分表、深度千分尺、线规、半径规、螺距规)是一种常用量具。
  342、The precision of this fitter level (cross-test level) is 0.02mm/M.
  这个钳工水平仪(框架式水平仪)的精度为0.02毫米/米。
  343、We have got the instrument (pressure gauge, thermometer, tachometer, current meter, universal meter) ready for the experiment (test).
  我们已经准备好做实验(试验)的仪器(压力表、温度计、转速计、电流表、万用表)。
  344、That is an air (electric) powered grinder (portable grinder, angle grinder, straight grinder, drill, impact wrench, riveting hammer, hammer drill).
  那是一个气(电)动砂轮机(手持砂轮机、角型砂轮、直型砂轮、钻机、冲击扳手、铆钉锤、锤钻机)。
  345、Our electrical tools are double insulated and approved to international safety standards.
  我们的电动工具都是双重绝缘的,并符合国际安全标准。
  346、Hydraulic pump is the power unit of the hydraulic puller (hydraulic press, hydraulic pipe bender, hydraulic jack).
  油压泵是油压拉出器(油压机、油压弯管机、油压千斤顶)的动力装置。
  347、A welder’s kit contains electrode holder, welding torch, helmet shield, portable electrode heating box and temperature measuring pen.
  一名焊工的成套工具包括焊钳、焊炬、面罩、手提式焊条加热箱和测温笔。
  348、The diameter of this wire rope (hemp rope, sling) is three-fourth inches (3/4”).
  这钢丝绳(麻绳、吊索)的直径为3/4英寸。
  349、The lifting capacity of this chain hoist (hydraulic jack, screw jack) is 5tons.
  这个吊链(油压千斤顶、螺旋千斤顶)的起重能力为5吨。
  350、The vise (parallel-jaw vice) is available to all of the bench work.
  所有的钳工工作都可使用台钳(平口钳)。
  351、Grease gun and oiler are the lubrication service tools for machinery.
  油枪和注油器都是机械润滑维护工具。
  352、Torque wrenches offer the precision measurement needed to tighten fasteners.
  力矩扳手可以提供禁锢螺栓所需的精确力矩计量。
  353、The measuring unit of torque wrench is pound-inch or kilogram-centimeter.
  力矩扳手的计量单位为镑-寸或者公斤-厘米。
  354、Is the machine accompanied with some tools (spare parts, accessories)?
  这台机器随机带有一些工具(备件、附件)吗?
  355、Shall we use a special tool for this job?
  我们干这活要使用专用工具吗?
  356、Could you tell us how to use (operate, repair, maintain, clean, adjust) this new tool?
  你能告诉我们如何使用(操作、修理、维护、清理、调整)这个新工具吗?
  357、The tool gets out of order, we must remedy its trouble.
  这工具有毛病,我们必须排除它的故障。
  358、The tool is out of repair, it needs an overhaul.
  这工具失修,需要拆修。
  359、From your explanation I shall easily handle it.
  听了你的说明,我将易于操纵它。
  360、The tools must be well kept.
  工具必须妥善保管。
  十五、工程材料
  ENGINEERING MATERIALS
  361 There are some material warehouses(store yards)on the construction site.
  在工地上有一些材料仓库(堆场)。
  362 Our store officer is responsible for the warehousing and issuing of materials.
  我们的仓库管理员负责保管和发放材料。
  363 We use Scientific-management system for material shortage and its control.
  我们应用科学管理体系处理材料短缺及其调节。
  364 These materials are imported from abroad(supplied by the Seller).
  这些材料是从国外进口的(卖方供应的)。
  365 What is the feature about it?
  这些材料的特性是什么?
  366 The construction material answers our purpose satisfactorily.
  这种建筑材料能满足我们的需要。
  367 The average traffic fuel (gasoline) consumption of this lorry is 0.3 liter per kilometer (l/km).
  这台货车的平均行车柴油(汽油)耗量为每公里0.3公升。
  368 Hydraulic oil (lubrication oil )which having a viscosity of about 4.5°Eat 50℃ can be used for this vehicle (machine).
  具有恩氏粘度4.5°E( 50℃)的液压油(润滑油)可用于此车辆(机器)。
  369 This special oil comes from the “SHELL” company (CALTEX, MOCBIL,GULF, ESSO, CASTROL, BP).
  这种特种油来自“壳牌”公司(加德士、飞马、海湾、埃索、卡斯特罗、英国石油公司)。
  370 Cement steel and timber are the most important construction materials used in civil engineering.
  水泥、钢材和木材是土建工程中最重要的建筑材料。
  371 Typical structural steel shapes include beams, channels, angles and tees.
  典型的结构型钢包括工字钢、槽钢、角钢和丁字钢。
  372 There are four broad classifications of steel : carbon steels, alloy steels, high-strength low-alloy steels and stainless steels.
  钢材大致辞可分为四类,即:碳素钢、合金钢、高强度低合金钢和不锈钢。
  373 Copper, zinc, lead, aluminium, bronze and brass are nonferrous metals or alloys.
  铜、锌、铅、铝、青铜和黄铜都是有色金属或合金。
  374 This alloy is mainly composed of element chromium and nickel ( titanium, vanadium, manganese).
  这种合金主要由元素铬和镍(钛、钡、锰)组成。
  375 The standards “GB” and “YB” provide the method of testing for materials in our country just like the standard ASTM in America.
  在我们GB(国标)和YB(冶标)规定材料的试验方法,正如美国的ASTM标准一样。
  376 We have asbestos (rubber, plastic, glass, paint) products of all kinds.
  我们有各种石棉(橡胶、塑料、玻璃、油漆)制品。
  377 Bolt (screw, nut, stud, spring washer, pin, ball bearing, roller bearing) is the most commonly used machine part.
  螺栓(螺钉、螺帽、双头螺栓、弹簧垫圈、销、滚珠轴承、滚柱轴承)是最常用的机械零件。
  378 Cast iron cannot compare with steel in tensile strength.
  铸铁在抗拉强度上比不上钢。
  379 Erection of the equipment will be carried out according to the specifications and drawings.
  设备安装将按照说明书和图纸进行。
  380 All site erection works will be performed by the Buyer under the technical instruction of the Seller.
  所有的现场安装工作都应在卖方的技术指导下由买方完成。
  381 The construction company is fully in charge of the administration of all erection work.
  建设公司完全负责全部安装工程的行政管理。
  382 Our company cover all construction activities, that is : piling , civil engineering, mechanical erection, piping, electrical, instrumentation, painting and insulation work.
  我们公司涉及所有施工活动,包括:打桩、土建工程、机械安装、配管、电气、仪表、油漆和保温绝缘工作。
  383 What is the feature of this cracker (cracking furnace, heating furnace, reactor, mixer, centrifuger, belt-conveyer) ?
  这台裂解器(裂解炉、加热炉、反应器、搅拌器、离心机、皮带输送机)的特点是什么?
  384 The spherical tank (gas holder , container) will be shipped in the condition of edge prepared and bent plates.
  球罐(气柜、容器)将以板加工和弯板的条件发货。
  385 I think that the on-site training will be necessary for the tank.
  我想槽罐焊接工作的现场培训是必要的。
  386 The cooler (condenser, separator, boiler, generator, scrubber, stripper, heat exchanger )is a pressure vessel. It is subject to the pressure vessel code.
  这台冷却器是一个压力容器,它必须服从压力容器法规。(冷凝器、分离器、锅炉、发生器、洗涤器、汽提器、热交换器)
  387 The pressure vessel must be inspected by our authoritative organization-Administration of Labour.
  压力容器必须接受我们的权威机构劳动总局的监察。
  388 The new reciprocating (centrifugal, opposed-balanced) compressor will be installed next week.\
  下周将安装这台新的往复式(离心式、对置平衡式)压缩机。
  389 The distilling column( absorber, column evaporator, regenerator, column washer) is a kind of equipment for outdoor installation.
  蒸馏塔(吸收塔、蒸发柱、再生塔、洗涤塔)是一种室外安装的设备。
  390 The TG70 steam turbine has a operation speed of 9600 rotations per minute( RPM).
  TG70型蒸汽透平的运转速度为每分钟9600转。
  391 What do you think of this erection work?
  你看这项安装工作如何?
  392 This low (middle, high ) pressure blower (pump) will be assembled in the No.3 workshop.
  这台低(中、高)压鼓风机(泵)将在三号车间里予以装配。
  393 We are adjusting (installing, checking, aligning , leveling, purging )the equipment.
  我们正在调整(安装、检查、找正、找平、清洗)这台设备。
  394 The working team will finish the job next week.
  工作班组将在下周干完这活。
  395 We can adjust the levelness of the machine by means of shim and screw jack.
  我们可以利用垫铁和螺丝千斤顶来调整机器的水平度。
  396 After seven days , the grouted mortar will have concreted, then we shall tighten the anchor bolts.
  灌浆在七天以后凝固,我们就将拧紧地脚螺栓。
  397 The alignment of the coupling should be performed by two dial gauges.
  靠背轮的找正对准应用两只千分表来进行。
  398 The maximum allowable misalignment of the coupling is 0.02mm.
  靠背轮找正的最大允许偏差为0.02毫米。
  399 How many radial (axial ) clearnance are there in this bush (journal bearing , thrust bearing) ?
  这个轴套(轴颈轴承、止推轴承)的径向(轴向)间隙是多少?
  400 Does the bolt fit the nut?
  螺栓与螺母不配。
  401 We prefer welding to riveting.
  我们认为焊接比铆接好。
  402 Do you know how to assemble (adjust )this new machine?
  你知道如何装配(调整)这台新机器吗?
  十七、工艺管道
  PROCESS PIPING
  403 The design of the process piping is performed directly on a model of the project.
  工艺配管的设计是直接按照工程项目的一个模型完成的。
  404 The model is an actual working tool for piping.
  模型是配管用的实际工具。
  405 Piping erection work include: prefabrication, placing, aligning, welding and bolting.
  管道安装工作包括:预制加工、安置、对准、焊接和连接。
  406 Our piping prefabrication workshop covers a total area of 1000m2.
  我们的管道预制加工厂拥有一千平方米的面积。
  407 We can perform the pipe by following operations: cutting and mechanical chamfering, manual and automatic welding.
  我们可以对管子进行下列预制加工:切割和机械加工坡口,手工和自动焊接等。
  408 The computer generates isometric drawings and prints out bill of materials.
  计算机绘出管道空视图,并打印出材料明细表。
  409 We shall complete the manhour requirements for the site fabrication (site erection ) of this drawing.
  我们将制订这张图纸现场制作(现场安装)所需的工时条件。
  410 Seamless steel tube is made in sizes for 1/8 to 24 inches.
  无缝钢管制作的尺寸从八分之一寸到二十四寸。
  411 Spiral-welded steel pipe is available in sizes from 6 to 36 inches.
  螺旋焊接钢管的尺寸从六寸到三十六寸。
  412 Two types of end are standard on steel pipes and fittings, that is flanged and screwed.
  钢管和管件有两种标准端部型式,即:法兰和丝扣。
  413 This pipe is made of carbon steel (stainless steel ,cast iron, plastic).
  这管子是碳素钢(不锈钢、铸铁、塑料)制成的。
  414 We usually use elbow (bend, flange, tee, reducer ) as a kind of pipe fitting.
  我们常用弯头(弯管、法兰、三通、大小关)作为一种管件。
  415 What is the installation elevation of this pipeline?
  这条管线的安装标高是多少?
  416 This pipeline will be installed on the No.8 pipe rack .
  这条管线将安装于八号管廊架上。
  417 The transfer medium in this pipeline is liquid ammonia (process air , soft water, alkali liquor, acidic gas).
  这条管线的输送介质为液氨(工艺空气、软水、碱液、酸性气体)。
  418 This is a gate valve (check valve, butterfly valve, cut-off valve, magnetic valve, remote valve, relief valve, throttle valve, cock).
  这是一个闸阀(止回阀、蝶阀、切断阀、电磁阀、遥控阀、安全阀、节流阀、旋塞)。
  419 Please explain the method of field test and flushing (blowing off )of the pipelines.
  请说明管线的现场试验和冲洗(吹净)方法。
  420 We shall conduct the clean water for the hydrostatic test of the austenitic stainless steel pipe.
  我们将为奥氏体不锈钢管的水压试验引进净水。
  421 We need a piping material list (list of piping support, bill of welding rod ).
  我们需要一份配管材料表(管架一览表、焊条明细表)。
  422 The welding (heat treatment )of pipes have been carried out with incorporated programming.
  管子的焊接(热处理)现已按照编写的程序完成。
  423 We can carry out various treatment for the inner surface of pipes, such as sanding , chemical pickling, purging and passivation.
  我们可以进行管子内壁的各种处理,诸如:喷砂、化学酸洗、冲洗和钝化。
  424 The outer surface of this pipeline will be painted in green (red, yellow, blue, white, black ,grey, brown ) colour.
  这条管线的外表面将涂刷绿(红、黄、蓝、白、黑、灰、棕)色。
  十八、质量管理
  QUALITY CONTROL
  425 Total Quality Control(TQC) is a better quality control system.
  全面质量管理(简称TQC)是一种较好的质量管理体系。
  426 TQC over the project will be strengthened.
  对于这个工程的全面质量管理将要加强。
  427 To maintain the best quality of the construction work is the important responsibility of the field controllers.
  保持施工工作的优良质量是现场管理人员的重要职责。
  428 We possess skilled technician and complete measuring and test instruments used to ensure the quality of engineering .
  我们拥有熟练的技术力量和齐全的检测手段,可以确保工程质量。
  429 Field inspection work is handled (executed, directed )by our Inspection Section.
  现场检查工作由我们的检查科管理(实施、指导)。
  430 Our site quality inspector will report to the Project Manager everyday.
  我们的现场质量检查员将每天向工程项目经理汇报。
  431 I want to see the certificate of quality (certificate of manufacturer, certificate of inspection, certificate of shipment, material certificate, certificate of proof).
  我要看看质量证书(制造厂证书、检查证明书、出口许可证书、材料合格证、检验证书)。
  432 Here is the report of chemical composition inspection.
  这是化学成份检验报告。
  433 Is it OK(good, guaranteed, satisfied, passed)?
  那是正确的(好的、保证的、满意的、合格的)吗?
  434 We shall take the sample to test its physical properties (mechanical properties, tensile strength, yield point, percentage elongation, reduction of area, impact value, Brinell hardness).\
  我们将取样试验其物理性能(机械性能、抗张强度、屈服点、延伸率、断面收缩率、冲击值、布氏硬度)。
  435 We have received Certificate of Authorization for the fabrication and erection of pressure vessels.
  我们具有压力容器制作和安装的授权认可证书。
  436 The welds passed the examination of radiographic test (ultrasonic inspection, magnetic testing).
  这焊缝通过射线透视检查(超声波探伤、磁力探伤)合格。
  437 Are you a qualified nondestructive testing(NDT) person?
  你是具有资格的无损检测人员吗?
  438 Let us go to the laboratory to check the radiographic films.
  请到试验室去检查透视片子。
  439 This job will have to be done over again.
  这活必须返工重做。
  440 The defect must be repaired at once.
  缺陷必须立即修理。
  441 This problem of quality needs a further discussion.
  这个质量总是需要进一步研讨。
  442 The ISO standards have been used by our company in this project.
  国际标准(ISO)已为我公司采用于此工程中。
  443 The testing results fulfill quality requirement.
  试验结果达到质量要求。
  444 Check list (quality specification ) has been signed by the controller( inspector, checker).
  检验单(质量说明书)已由管理员(检查员、审核人)签字。
  十九、试车和开车(30句)
  TEST RUN AND START-UP
  445 We shall put the machine to trial (test run) after the erection work has been finished.
  这台机器安装工作完成以后就将进行试车。(试运转)
  446 The mechanical completion check list of the unit has been approved by both of the Buyer’s and Seler’s representative.
  这个装置的机械竣工检验表已由买方和卖方的代表审定。
  447 We should start the installation according to the instruction and operation manual.
  我们应该根据说明书和操作手册来开动这个装置。
  448 The systematic hydrostatic test (dry run , hot test, dynamic test, actual start-up ) is scheduled for next Monday.
  系统水压试验(学习、加热试验、动力试验、实际开车)定于下星期一进行。
  449 We have planned to finish the adjustment of the machine before Tuesday.
  我们计划在星期二以前完成机器的调试工作。
  450 Before initial start-up of the installation, we must check the equipment carefully.
  在装置初次开动以前,我们必须仔细地检查这些设备。
  451 Shall we begin the test run at once?
  我们立即开始试车好吗?
  452 The compressor is loaded up with the medium of air (nitrogen, process gas).\
  压缩机以空气(氮气、工艺气体)加载运转。
  453 The turbine had been running for 4 hours before carrying a full load.
  透平在满载前已经运转了四个小时。
  454 We shall soon put the chemical installation into commissioning test run. (performance test)
  我们将很快地把这个化工装置进行投料试生产。(性能考核)
  455 According to the schedule, the first batch process will be produced on October first this year.
  根据进度表,今年十月一日将首次批量生产。
  456 The machine is in good working order.
  这台机器运转良好。
  457 The machine is out of order, will you see to it , please.
  这台机器运转不好,请你去检看一下。
  458 I felt the machine shake seriously.
  我感到这机器震动严重。
  459 The machine parts went hot.
  这机器零件发热。
  460 The noise of the machine is very loud.
  这台机器噪音很大。
  461 The machine is knocking badly.
  这台机器敲击声厉害。
  462 If there arises any abnormal temperature (unusual noises, vibration) , it is necessary to stop the machine and investigate the cause.
  如果产生不正常的温升(异常噪音、振动),必须停车查明原因。
  463 You must turn off the switch when anything goes wrong with the motor.
  如果电动机有什么毛病时,你必须关掉开关。
  464 We have planned to finish the adjustment of the machine before Tuesday.
  我们应该渐渐地增加压缩机的压力,并逐步投入满负荷运行。
  465 The rotation number of the machine is on the increase.
  机器的转数在增加。
  466 After a few hours running , we shall check the machine; and replace the oil , if necessary.
  在数小时运转后,我们将检查机器;并在必要时换油。
  467 We shall select the suitable grease in accordance with the lubrication chart.
  我们要根据润滑表来选用合适的油脂。
  468 What is the trouble with the machine?
  这机器有什么故障?
  469 I think the trouble lies here.
  我想故障在这里。
  470 It is necessary that we should repair it at once.
  我们必须立即修理它。
  471 We shall give the machine another trial at 10 o’clock.
  我们将在十点钟把这台机器再试一次。
  472 The machine runs perfectly well , it had been operating with a continuous run of 72 hours.
  这强机器运转很好,它至今已连续运转了七十二小时。
  473 The result of the test run satisfied us.
  试车结果使我们很满意。
  474 It is not doubtful that the test run will be successful.
  试车将会成功是无疑的。
  二十、在宴会上(26句)
  AT THE BANQUET
  475 How do you do ?
  你好吗?
  I am very glad to meet you .
  见到你很高兴。
  476 Take this seat, please.
  请坐这个座位。
  Sit down, please.
  请坐。
  477 Allow me to introduce myself. I am Wang Dong.
  请让我自我介绍一下,我是王东。
  May I introduce Mr. Yu.
  请让我把于先生介绍给你。
  This is Mr. Li (Mrs.wu, Miss Liu, Comrade Yang).
  这位是李先生(吴夫人、刘小姐、杨同志)。
  May I ask your name?
  请问你叫什么名字?
  478 Welcome to China (Shanghai, Nanjing, Anhui).
  欢迎你来中国(上海、南京、安徽)。
  Welcome to our construction site( factory).
  欢迎你到我们工地(工厂)来。
  479 Did you have a nice trip?
  旅途顺利吗?
  Is this your first trip to China?
  这是你第一次来中国吗?
  480 I hope you will have a pleasant work here.
  希望你在这里工作愉快。
  Hope you will enjoy your stay here.
  希望你在这里过得愉快。
  481 Please don’t stand on ceremony , if you please.
  别客气,请随便。
  Make yourself at home.
  请别拘束。
  482 Try some of this Roast Duck.
  尝尝这个烤鸭。
  483 Help yourself to that fish.
  请吃那个鱼。
  484 Do you want some desert?
  你要点甜食吗?
  485 Would you like a bowl of soup?
  你要一碗汤吗?
  486 What would you like to drink?
  你想喝点什么?
  487 Have a glass of beer (red wine, liquor), please.
  请喝一杯啤酒(红酒、白酒)。
  Please try this “Mao Tai” Fenjiu, Gujing, Tequ, Qingdao Beer), it is the best drink in our country (province, city).
  请尝喝这茅台洒(汾酒、古井酒、特曲酒、青岛啤酒),这是我国(省、市)最好的酒。
  488 This is a course of Chinese dish, help yourself.
  这是一道中国菜,请吃。
  Do you prefer Chinese or Western food?
  你喜欢中餐还是西餐?
  Shall we have some rice( bread)?
  吃点米饭(面包)吗?
  489 I don’t know what name of this dish, let us take a look at the menu.
  我不知道这菜的名称,让我们来看一下菜谱。
  It is called “Jiaozi” in Chinese, it means meat dumpling.
  这仪器中文名叫“饺子”,意思是肉馅面食。
  490 Here is the Western tableware: knife, fork and spoon.
  这是西餐用具:刀、叉和匙。
  This is a pair of Chinese chopsticks, try it and see if you like it.
  这是一双中国筷子,试试看你是不是喜欢它。
  491 I am very glad you like it , do have more.
  我很高兴你喜欢这菜,请多吃些。
  No, thanks, I have had enough.
  谢谢,不要了,我够了。
  492 Here’s to the health of our friends-to your health!
  为朋友们的健康干杯!
  493 May the friendship between us continue to grow-to our friendship and cooperation!
  为我们之间的友谊进一步增长——为友谊和合作干杯!
  494 Here’s to you (everyone)!
  向你(大家)祝酒!
  Congratulations!
  表示祝贺!
  Good luck!
  祝你好运!
  Cheers!
  祝你愉快!
  Bottoms up!
  干杯!
  495 Would you like a cup of tea (milk, coffee, cocoa, orange juice, mineral water)?
  你要一杯茶(牛奶、咖啡、可可、桔子汁、矿泉水)吗?
  Which do you prefer, coffee or tea?
  你喜欢什么,咖啡还是茶?
  496 Try our filter cigarettes “ZHONGHUA”(SHANGHAI, DAQIANMEN) , please.
  请尝吸我们的过滤咀香烟“中华牌” (上海牌、大前门牌)。
  497 We give a warm send-off to you!
  我们热烈欢送你!
  498 Thank you for your work in promoting the modernization of our country.
  感谢你为促进我国的现代化而做的工作。
  499 I wish you a pleasant journey!
  祝你旅途愉快!
  Bon voyage!
  一路顺风!
  500 Good-by!
  再见!
  Good night!
  晚安。
  Hope to see you again.
  希望能再见到你。

  评论这张
 
阅读(558)| 评论(5)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2018